Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hi! My name is Kelsey and I am a SAHM, homeschooler, wife, a Jane of all trades, and enjoying living in Texas.  I currently have 3 littles:  a budding engineer & 9 year old big brother, a 4 year old son who is an aspiring entomologist, and a precious & funny 17 month old girl.  I am rather new to the blog world but so so excited to be sharing a large part of what I do every day with those of you who find an interest!  I hope you enjoy the Recipes, Art, DIY projects, encouragement and spiritual refreshers, and many array of things you find here!

7 comments:

  1. Hello from the UBP! I'm a homeschool mom too, and it' s nice to "meet" you! This is my 4th UBP and it is fun every single year finding new blogs and meeting new bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party...I'm also a homeschooler. Nice to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the gift~how lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping in from the UBP! I'm not a homeschooling mama, but I was homeschooled growing up and still consider myself a homeschooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the UBP.
    So far I love this blog. I am a big fan on DIY crafts and just skimming your site I fell in love with the no mess painting and the almond biscotti recipe posts. I have an Italian friend who makes biscotti and i love it. I can't wait to make my own and surprise her! I hope you have a great week! I'll be sure to visit again! Do you have a facebook or twitter to follow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Yes, my Facebook is www.facebook.com/arrayofabstraction.

      Delete
  6. Dropping by from UBP. I am a about to start homeschooling soon :) It is really nice to find you. I amalways looking for fun ideas.

    Come see me over at Imust-acheyoumama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete