Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hi! My name is Kelsey and I am a SAHM, homeschooler, wife, a Jane of all trades, and enjoying living in Texas.  I currently have 3 littles:  a budding engineer & 9 year old big brother, a 4 year old son who is an aspiring entomologist, and a precious & funny 17 month old girl.  I am rather new to the blog world but so so excited to be sharing a large part of what I do every day with those of you who find an interest!  I hope you enjoy the Recipes, Art, DIY projects, encouragement and spiritual refreshers, and many array of things you find here!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsey, popping in from the UBP!

    Love your recipes with stevia! We are trying to switch to stevia completely and cut out processed sugar, so I'm always looking for new recipes.

    So nice to "meet" you!

    ♥ Melissa~
    Pink Paper Peppermints

    PS I brought you a little hostess gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from the UBP! I'm a homeschool mom too, and it' s nice to "meet" you! This is my 4th UBP and it is fun every single year finding new blogs and meeting new bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party...I'm also a homeschooler. Nice to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping in from the UBP! I'm not a homeschooling mama, but I was homeschooled growing up and still consider myself a homeschooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the UBP.
    So far I love this blog. I am a big fan on DIY crafts and just skimming your site I fell in love with the no mess painting and the almond biscotti recipe posts. I have an Italian friend who makes biscotti and i love it. I can't wait to make my own and surprise her! I hope you have a great week! I'll be sure to visit again! Do you have a facebook or twitter to follow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Yes, my Facebook is www.facebook.com/arrayofabstraction.

      Delete
  6. Dropping by from UBP. I am a about to start homeschooling soon :) It is really nice to find you. I amalways looking for fun ideas.

    Come see me over at Imust-acheyoumama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete