Monday, September 30, 2013

Blog, Blog, Blog

It's bad ya'll...so bad.  I know...I have blogged since, like, April?  Wow~But, it has been a busy year for me, so I'll try to catch up and post some blogs to share with you.  I now have two homeschoolers, yay!  Kindergarten and 4th grade, which I've found isn't hard if I first teach the 5 year old in the morning and then proceed with the bigger boy.  I let the oldest study 4 hrs tops, with a lunch break in between and we knock it all out by 3 p.m. the latest.  I've been enjoying doing the Kindergarten curriculum again, through A.C.E. curriculum.  It seems like light years ago when I was teaching it to my oldest.  And 4th grade has come with its pros.  I no longer have to labor, groan, yell, or pull my hair out over getting school done, like it seemed I was doing Every Single Day in 3rd grade~lol~.  My oldest is more independent now and is comprehending his weaker subjects so well this year, it's knocking my socks off!
Let's see, more to share later!  I'll have some DIYers, tips on saving, budgeting, and some fun art projects you can do with kids or by yourself to add to the decor in your home. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to what you have to share. These are some great topics!!

    ReplyDelete